June 20th - August 1st, 2022, 9:00 am EST
July 11th - August 24th, 2022, 3:30 pm EST
Algebra I is a course in which students learn how to solve problems by using variables to represent unknown quantities and then solving for those unknown quantities by writing equations and inequalities. Course topics include a review of the order of operations with integers, solving equations, and simplifying expressions. Students will work extensively on solving and graphing linear and quadratic equations and inequalities. Additional topics will include rules of exponents, factors and polynomials, polynomial fractions, the Cartesian coordinate plane, radicals, and the quadratic formula. This course can be adapted to meet the standards of the New York Regents.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.