June 20th - August 1st, 2022, 10:00 am EST
July 11th - August 24th, 2022, 4:15 pm EST
Students in this course, will explore the fundamental principles of chemistry which characterize the properties of matter and how it reacts. Computer-based techniques are used to obtain, organize and analyze data. Conclusions are developed using both qualitative and quantitative procedures. Topics include, but are not limited to: measurement, atomic structure, electron configuration, the periodic table bonding, gas laws, properties of liquids and solids, solutions, stoichiometry, reactions, kinetics, equilibrium, acids and bases, and nuclear chemistry.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.