June 20th - August 1, 2022, 9:00 am EST
July 11th - August 24th, 2022, 3:30 pm EST
This course is designed to emphasize the study of the properties and applications of common geometric figures in two and three dimensions. It includes the study of transformations and right triangle trigonometry. Inductive and deductive thinking skills are used in problem solving situations, and applications to the real world are stressed. It also emphasizes writing proofs to solve (prove) properties of geometric figures. This course can be adapted to meet the standards of the New York Regents.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.