June 20th - August 1, 2022, 9:00 am EST
July 11th - August 24th, 2022, 3:30 pm EST
Edu-Together offers all levels of Hebrew instruction. Our beginners courses focus on reading and basic words/phrases, while our advanced courses build skills in grammar, reading comprehension, and writing. All courses focus on speaking, reading comprehension, and writing.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
This product is out of stock.
Product is not available in this quantity.
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.