June 14th - July 15th, 2021, 9:00 am EST
July 20th - August 19th, 2021, 3:30 pm EST
This course is designed to cover topics in Algebra ranging from polynomial, rational, and exponential functions to conic sections. Trigonometry concepts such as Law of Sines and Cosines will be introduced. Students will then begin analytic geometry and calculus concepts such as limits, derivatives, and integrals. This class is important for any student planning to take a college algebra or college pre-calculus class. This course can be adapted to meet the standards of the New York Regents.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.