June 20th - August 2nd, 2023, 7:30 am EST
July 11th - August 24th, 2023, 3:00 pm EST
EduTogether offers courses in all areas of Torah, Nevi'im, and Ketuvim. Based on your curricular needs, courses can be designed to focus on one specific book/topic, or on general themes. Our educational staff will work with you to create the course that meets your needs. Courses currently being offered include Sefer Shemot, Yehoshua/Shoftim. Shmuel, Trei-Asar, Iyov, and more. Tanakh courses focus on strengthening the students’ textual skills, and also familiarize the students with early and modern day commentaries.
- Classes are 60 minutes long.
- Classes take place each week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- There will be an additional session during the last week, for the final assessment.
Back to All Courses
- Students must log in from a computer with a working camera and microphone.
- Students are not allowed to log in from a cell phone.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Students are expected to be logged in for the entire duration of class.
- Students who miss two sessions, will receive an automatic failing grade, and will not be eligible to complete the course.
- All students are required to complete a final assessment: a test or project to be decided by the teacher.
- Transcripts will be issued upon successful completion of course.
- This is a fast-paced course. It is important to keep up with all assignments and readings, as the teacher will move through the material very quickly.
* Other subjects and times available on request at an additional charge
Student / course
- Courses are payable in advance and non-refundable.
- Cancellations made 2 weeks before the start of class, will be credited towards future courses with Edu-Together.